Wednesday, March 28

Are you serious about working from home?

Are you interested in working from home but not interested in being
scammed?

Well my promise to you was that I would do the research and
only provide you with 100% legitimate work at home programs.

As you know SFI has is our "Top Pick" work at home company for
several years. That is because SFI is a solid company with
over 20 years of proven results.

Check out SFI here for free --> http://www.exponentialprofit.com/TOPS

Even with all the results that SFI has it can still be difficult
to earn big money from SFI. The real key to success in SFI is to
have a coach or personal mentor.

After many of our subscribers contacted us asking for help with
SFI I personally set out to find a coaching program that I could
recommend to our members who joined SFI.

The best coaching program I found was Top Online Profits and
to our delight when you join Top Online Profit and follow the
training program given to premium members you will become
a top performer in SFI.

That statement above is a bold one - I know - so let me show
you what I am talking about.

Proof #1

When I joined SFI, I researched the top SFI affiliates and contacted
several of them to see what they did to succeed with SFI. The goal
I set out was for myself was to start from scratch in SFI and
follow the advice of the top affiliate to see if it really worked.

My research brought me to Erich Winnecke who gave me the same
training and coaching he gave his SFI personally sponsored
affiliates. I started his training program in February of 2006.

By April 2006 I had gone from a nobody in SFI to the 21st most
successful sponsor - simply by following Erich's training.
I was listed in the top sponsors for the first time in February 2007 –
exactly one year after I started, and you know what? I’m one of
his slowest affiliates! Others have done much better, and some have
succeeded in only three months!

In July 2006 Erich turned the training that he gave me into a
program that he now shares with others. Erich created Top Online
Profits (TOPS for short) to help others in SFI in the exact
same way he helped me.

http://www.exponentialprofit.com/TOPS <-- Click here for more info

Proof #2

OK you say - that is great for you, Debbie, but you had Erich basically holding your hand - he won't do that for me.

Well you are wrong. With the launch of TOPS Erich has helped more people in SFI than he ever has before. This is because he has helped so many people succeed in SFI that his students are now his teachers. Erich has set up a support form for all TOPS members where new and old members can ask questions to any issue with TOPS or SFI and within hours (usually minutes) receive an answer. I am always amazed at the support new members receive in this forum. I participate in a lot of forums as part of my research and Erich's forum is one of the best I have ever seen. The members there support each other until they see profit and then Erich turns the successful ones into forum moderators.

Even Gery Carson - the President of SFI - has come to the TOPS forum to post answers to SFI members’ questions and to get suggestions for changes to SFI to make it better.

http://www.exponentialprofit.com/TOPS <-- Click here for more info

Proof #3

At this point the next question you will ask is - If Erich is helping all these people in SFI is there still room for me to grow my SFI business? Yes! Yes! Yes! SFI keeps a running total of who is a top performer in SFI. (this is how I found Erich). As of March 24, 2007 here are the top 50 people on that list SFI TOP SPONSORS

1 Chris Stirling ****
2 Jeff Mulligan
3 Stone Evans
4 Erich Winnecke ****
5 The Rich Jerk
6 Martin Boyd ****
7 Richard Madison
8 Shawn Casey
9 Chris Simpson ****
10 Rick Davies
11 Mike Pisinski ****
12 Don Richter
13 Shelley Lowery
14 Adam Terebeckij ****
15 Lori Pagnozzi ****
16 Gary Rambo ****
17 Johnny Smith ****
18 Elvan Bagci
19 Suzanne Morrison
20 Tal Fighel ****
21 Debbie Penner ****
22 Mal Keenan ****
23 Richard Tindale
24 Chris Tinney
25 Joaquim Araujo
26 Sharon Davis ****
27 Work at home Team
28 Martin Msted ****
29 Paul Nunn ****
30 Jeff Schuman
31 Ted Kusie
32 Leontien Broekhof
33 Lynn Varallo ****
34 Kevin Hass
35 Art Meakin
36 Stefan Psenner
37 Darin Mathews ****
38 Rodney Wharton ****
39 Jack Belfeuille
40 Lisa Burkhardt ****
41 Thomas Nichols
42 Rebecca Smith
43 Andrew Christiansen
44 Lori Gorman ****
45 Dawn Hunt
46 Shannon Walker
47 Raymond Bundulis
48 Kevin Petty ****
49 Leon McKee ****
50 Zeta Rady ****

Now see those **** after each person's name?
Those are the people who are enrolled in Erich's TOPS training.

**** The #1 sponsor in SFI is a TOPS Member
**** 4 of the top 10 SFI sponsors are TOPS members.
**** 23 of the top 50 SFI sponsors are TOPS members.
Nearly 1/2 of the top sponsors in SFI follow Erich's training.
If you are serious about working from home the path you need to take is pretty clear.

Step 1 - Join SFI for Free --> http://www.exponentialprofit.com/SFI

Step 2 - Join TOPS --> http://www.exponentialprofit.com/TOPS <-- Click here

Step 3 - Become a Premium member in TOPS

Step 4 - Follow Erich's training program word for word Success is that easy.

P.S. I forgot to mention that Erich Winnecke was the Top Sponsor in SFI for 2005 and 2006. There is nobody better to learn from than Erich.

Please click here --> http://www.exponentialprofit.com/TOPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home