Saturday, May 27

Strong Future International

There are really so many scams and worthless internet marketing programs out there.
My mailbox is full of them every day, and I’m sure yours are too.
I saw one program just yesterday that had all the elements of another older and more famous program. It used the same structure, and even promoted the same opportunities.

I thought “Well, this guy is a copycat.” and decided to investigate.
Google was full of pages warning against him, and inviting people who were victims of his scams to share in lawsuits. Good thing I checked.

For those of you who are still in the decision process, I thought I’d do a quick series on a few of the companies that really do offer a chance to make a serious income.

SFI or Strong Future International is commonly considered to be the biggest and fastest growing affiliate based company on the internet. There are already over 2 million active members in over 190 countries worldwide, and that number is growing every day. In fact there are over 4000 people joining SFI every week.

SFI was the very first company I joined, and I did quite a bit of research before I came to a decision. The two main reasons I chose it were because it is a member of the BBB, and has an excellent rating. I didn’t just look them up on the BBB website, though. I found several sites that were designed to catalog and criticize as many companies and money-making schemes as possible in order to get people to join their company. They all had SFI listed in their catalogs, but not one of them had been able to find something to complain about with SFI!

The other reason was the products. SFI has a growing list of over 600 products ranging from nutritional supplements, pet care, housecleaning items, wireless, telephone and internet solutions, and magazines. I was unsure of getting started in a company that sold only digital products. I know information technology is the currency of today, but it just didn’t seem tangible enough to me to be able to stake my future on it.

If you are interested in being a part of the best, the biggest, the most reliable and the fastest growing opportunity out there, I urge you to spend some time researching SFI.

Here are some of the reasons I recommend it.

  1. It’s great for busy people. You can get started and work up to a full time income in as little as 5 hours a week.
  2. It has no boundaries or geographical restrictions.. It can be worked entirely from home, or from on the road. Wherever you have a computer and an internet connection.
  3. It has a lucrative and powerful compensation plan that brings in income from several different angles, and there is no limit to what you can earn. I know people personally who make over $5000/mo in residual income from SFI.
  4. It is available in over 200 countries.
  5. It doesn’t cost anything to get started. No entrance fees, no web hosting. Nothing. Ever.
  6. It offers a powerful marketing system that provides the affiliate with a huge bank of resources and training, and then does 95% of the recruitment and sales work for you. Again at no cost to the affiliate.
  7. No previous experience or computer knowledge is required.
The list goes on and on, but you get the idea.

Oh and I mustn’t leave out their new program: Nice Offers. It’s a system where you can make royalties by simply passing out coupons for local stores and businesses.

SFI does have a few cons.

It has multiple avenues for earning money, and a large and complicated affiliate site. There is so much training that it’s hard to know where to start. I’ve had more than one person tell me they felt overwhelmed when they first joined as an affiliate. Gary Carson has indicated that it’s just a matter of weeks before he organizes things into a simpler format, though, so this may not be a problem much longer.

SFI is an extremely solid program with a fully sustainable commission plan, and no rash promises or hype. It takes most people several months to generate a downline large enough to produce a significant paycheck. This can seem discouraging to people who thought they were going to make that mortgage payment next month with their SFI income. The positive side of this is that once that initial momentum is achieved, it becomes a solid residual income source that just keeps paying month after month with a minimum of effort.

Go ahead and check out the SFI website here. I know you’ll be glad you did.

Strong Future International

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home